Friday, October 31, 2008

When Tengku and Tunku in a brawl

The Malaysian Insider: Malaysian princes come to blows

When two royal house hold fight like a common people, will they be prosecute in a royal court or common court? It obvious written in the news that the cause of the brawl caused by unknown personal reason. To make it more interesting, the royal family who most Malay society upholds their religion at the highest is breaking the law of religion.
Several people familiar with the alleged beatings on Saturday say that friends of the grandsons from the Johor and Negri Sembilan royal households were in separate groups at a nightclub in the heart of Kuala Lumpur on Friday night.

I don't really know if the religious department will going to take action on those royal families that break the shariah law. Religious department in various states spoke highly on the religious law and act so actively to catch and humiliate innocent and guilty couple in park and release fatwa over some issue but not dare to comment and taking action about the royal household that brawl in the night club.
Lawyers and political analysts say the latest incident involving the royal households of Negri Sembilan and Johor is likely to be watched closely and will be a test of the government's determination to bring the country's royalty to legal parity with commoners.

I believe when two people no matter they are leader, king or royal member broke the law that they hold upon, they should be punish within the law. The two tengku and tunku brawl in a common nightclub, both of them should be punished with common law and shariah law. I find the so confused that the family of the head of religion immune from persecution of any law if they do so breaking it where the common people was not. How the head of religion will lead the people with their up most respect when they don't walk the talk.

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook