Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Zee Avi songs at US television commercial

Who is she?
Zee Avi (born Izyan Alirahman,also known as KokoKaina; born 1986) is a Malaysian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and ukulele player. She was born in Miri, Sarawak, on the island of Borneo. She moved to Kuala Lumpur when she was 12. She studied fashion design at American InterContinental University in London.

more info at wikipedia: Zee Avi

How big is Wal Mart?
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (branded as Walmart) is an American public corporation that runs a chain of large, discount department stores. It is the world's largest public corporation by revenue, according to the 2008 Fortune Global 500. The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962, incorporated on October 31, 1969, and listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 1972. Wal-Mart is the largest private employer and the largest grocery retailer in the United States. It also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses in North America.

source: Wikipedia

It is a big achievement even for the American standard after be featured in the YouTube blog. Imagine the royalty she will earn for the song every time they run the commercial in every television station in the states.


Zee Avi Walmart TV Commercial - 2009





Zee Avi - Spa Citron TV Commercial - Netherlands



Song: Zee Avi - "Bitter Heart" (Music Video)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she's good singer.. loves her voice..

Jefferi Chang said...

indeed.. ^_^

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook