Monday, September 29, 2008

Hillary Clinton: The Real face of a Politician

I always believe the world was not as what we seen. There are multiple layers and layers that cover the actual truth that we never thought it can be. While randomly surfing and looking over videos in YouTube, I found his video documentary is about the wrong doing from the presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. I don't really highly regards Hillary as a best choice for becoming the next President of United States America because of her bad track record on past and her attitude and cunning action during the democratic presidential campaign.

I don't really suggest the viewers to believe all what said in the documentary, but at least this is a wakeup call for all of us that a political motivated person cannot to be trusted fully. They might look good in appearance but ugly inside their heart and motivation.

Part 1/2


Part 2/2


Malaysia has its own political drama that can be read in the internet and main stream media from the Mahathir's high court judge, PM Abdullah Badawi's corruption, Najib's connection with Mongolian murder to Anwar's most controversial sodomy case. Many layers of truth and lies covers the truth and it is quite impossible to know the truth unless there are some people with the resource and the right motivation willingly to do so. Luck still on our side because most of this resource can be viewed in the internet and truth slowly slipping out to the general public.

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook