Thursday, December 22, 2005

Tun Mahathir, YB Lim, YB Teresa and Mr Jeff Ooi

It has been a while our YB Lim blog is out for us to read. He is not a novice in writing blog as he has been written articles about politics before I was born (if that is true). To cut short this babbling, I just want to say that he is a grand master blog writer and should have exceed far more than Mr Jeff Ooi, the top bloglitical activist at the moment. I wish that he will get some special awards on the next PPS Anniversary Celebration. In that case, I leave it for Aizuddin and his panels (if it even exits) to think about.

So far, YB Lim has written so many articles on his blog site and most of the topic he touches is about the things happen in parliament. He can be consider as a journalist that have an executive tag on his name to enter, talk, argue and covers what happen in the parliament beside YB Teresa Kok, and others YB DAP members who did not really doing it much (correct me if I’m wrong on this). No one has covers any parliament issue in details for us (that have the luxury of internet access) to read. He also point out many scandals and educational issues for us to think about. Is he great or what?

I cannot decide who is the most controversial blogger are. It is YB Lim or YB Teresa? I rule out Jeff Ooi because he only made his impact limited to our Malaysia cyber community and not generally. If he wants to make a change, I would like to suggest to Mr. Jeff Ooi to consider contesting in a general election and see if he really has the impact or not. Then, he has to find some places that know to him pretty well most likely the majority residents have an access to internet. Some area in KL would sound good to start with. It that a gig or what?

3 more days left until Christmas. There must be lots of wishes from anyone even thou he/she not a Christian. Lots of wishes (in material form) came true and a lot is not. I personally wish to see our ex Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir has its own blog. We indeed can contribute comment and have a small discussion in it. I do not think this is a big problem for him because he is also a good writer. Many will benefits with reading his point of views on politics, social and economics issues. This might sound too idealistic to be true, as he will not doing so because he already thinking to earn more (even thou he is already rich) money on his book. Is that politically correct?

Can blog writers make changes on the real political area and make bloglitical as a word politically and get its wide acceptance from general community in Malaysia? Jeff Ooi seems to be a major favorite for me, and might be we can see some others as well. So what do you think?

Link:
Political Heavyweight YB Lim Kit Siang goes in Bloglitical Platform

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook