Friday, September 02, 2005

Political Heavyweight YB Lim Kit Siang goes in Bloglitical Platform

I’m not sure if YB Lim Kit Siang is the first Malaysian politician who joins the blogsphere in Malaysia. Still let’s assume he is and that would be great. If not, that would be great too as YB is one of the heavyweight politician in Malaysia political platform. Before YB Lim, Jeff Ooi considered as a most controversial bloggers in the blogsphere, and the coming of YB Lim as in Malaysia blogsphere add up more political controversial issue in Malaysia Blogsphere.

There is no doubt that the person who writes in LimKitSiang For Malaysia definitely is YB Lim itself. Jeff Ooi on his reply in a comment verified that he personally know YB Lim and had received an e-mail stating the authenticity of his blogspot blog.

Jeff,

I read a comment on Kit's blog asking how can we be sure of the blogger's claimed as Lim Kit Siang himself.

That makes me realise, yeah, true. It could be someone else. But, judging from the quality of write up there. I guess it is the man himself.

However, I have emailed DAP main email to asked for verification of the blog to be YB Lim Kit Siang's own blog. Have also requested them to make public verification on DAP website. Hope this comes soon.

Jeff, if you already have obtained verification, do let us know. Thanks.

JEFF OOI says:You see, many who wrote comments in this blog used to shoot on their feet for speculating without checking facts. It could be the same case in other blogs. You did the right thing by askingthe right question to the right people. YES, I know Kit well enough to confirm he writes him own blogs. We exchanged emails yesterday, in which I told him he is now one of us.

Posted by: dyslexia.mc2 at August 31, 2005 01:27 PM

Screenshots: Kit is now one of us


The verification of YB Lim’s blog certainly came to the end as DAP Malaysia website published his link and the issue over the authenticity of the blog came to the end.

Link
DAP Malaysia
Kit’s Blog

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook