Thursday, September 01, 2005

PPS Ping: Pocket PC Friendly

The PPS Ping new appearance not really attractive, but it is compatible to any devices. Many of us rather choose not to see the new PPS Ping layout design, but i find out that it look nice on my Ipaq pc pocket internet explorer any maybe to any mobile hand phone and PDA devices. I don't really know why PPS Ping turns to be simple layout, but I can guess it maybe because Aizuddin want it to look nice on the mobile devices. (I think)

The second good thing on the PPS Ping is the exclusion of the special column for certain blogger. (No need to mention who it is.) I'm not against this special column, but I think that its time for every bloggers to be equally treated in the portal where everyone has the same chances to be read in the ping.

The next great thing of PPS is the directory page. Now all the blog can be categorized according to their blog theme and the confusion to all reader can be eliminated. I can choose to read topic of my choices without having to swarm and click the entire ping in the PPS Ping. Every bloggers has its chances to be read by his target reader according to the topics categorized.

I haven't figure out what is the use of the PPS RSS. I think that it actually related to the special column that was taken away from the PPS Ping. Reader can go to the page or subscribe the special RSS services on their browser and read all the post written by their favorite bloggers without having to open a webpage. Great idea!

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook