Sunday, July 23, 2006

Wedding Clip: Vun Fook and Suzana

Another Wedding Clip was done before the Richard and Olivia Wedding. I decide to post ot out to share to all and hope anyone of interested can email me or drop a comment at the comment section



Another few photo that taken by other and me not using my camera. I photoshop it to give it a touch up so it look more attractive. A lesson i learn that most of the good photo was photoshop or touchup by any program available.

This can make a good wedding photo shot



Radial Blur Effect on the Potret.

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook