1. Indigenous giving the impression that the race targeted such as Kadazan, Iban, Bajau, Dayak and Murut and others living in the forest without proper education and standard of living as is impossible for a Sabahan and Sarawakian to lead the country as well as to be Prime Minister one day in the future.
2. How is this committee can help when the social and economic development of indigenous people orang asli in the Malaya peninsular still far behind under UMNO led BN government. Not many orang asli get the fair chances in education and economics because of the bias that mainly influences by their choices in religious acceptance.
3. Do local sabahan (kadazan and dusun) and sarawakian (dayak and iban) do really need a special committee or proxy for their own interest where Federation Constitution Malaysia Article 153;
It shall be the responsibility of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong to safeguard the special position of the Malays and natives of any of the States of Sabah and Sarawak and the legitimate interests of other communities in accordance with the provisions of this Article.
and 20 Point Agreement;
Point 12: Special position of indigenous races
In principle, the indigenous races of North Borneo should enjoy special rights analogous to those enjoyed by Malays in Malaya, but the present Malays’ formula in this regard is not necessarily applicable in North Borneo
are far more better protect their interest in long run and is in the constitution and responsibility by Yang DiPertuan Agong to protect the rights of Sabah and Sarawak natives and not this committee.
4. Contradicting so called 1Malaysia principal by quote from a malay 1Malaysia book text;
Menjadi asas kepada semua ini adalah prinsip keadilan untuk semua kaum, yang membawa maksud bahawa nasib semua kaum akan terbela dan tiada mana-mana pihak akan dipinggirkan. Keadilan ini mestilah mengambil kira taraf kemajuan kaum-kaum yang berada pada tahap yang berbeza. Oleh itu, dasar-dasar kerajaan dan peruntukan-peruntukan Perlembagaan yang memberikan pembelaan kepada golongan yang memerlukannya, akan tetap dilaksanakan
Meaning, Sabahan and Sarawakian interest should be discussed at the highest government meeting and as a national agenda without a sub special committee to compromise and filter or to lobby it. It is not known yet how much effectiveness of this committee ability to influence the main agenda in PM Najib administration.
5. Another desperate and simple short term fix by the UMNO to divert the main issues that raised by the majority of sabahan long time ago that still not resolved or attended. Sabahan and Sarawakian has the huge natural resource and political resource to negotiate for more superiority in governing the country more than the whole Malaya combined.