Friday, August 29, 2008

"Taat Setia": To the people or BN?

I read an article on Utusan Malaysia about the group statement of Sabah and Sarawak MPs loyalty to the Barisan National Party. The "Taat Setia" declaration was announced at the press conference in the Parliament.

The act taken by the Sabah and Sarawak MP gave an honorable feel but the truth was so disgraced and it is an insult to the people of the Sabah and Sarawak many ways. What did BN party contributed to the Sabah and Sarawak until such significant act needed? Yes, some may said the elected MP is the representative of the BN party as whole and the people choose the party and not the elected MP. I find it so disturbing to know that the Sabah and Sarawak MP are so weak to do their job to fight for the well being and rights of their constituency and state but so eager and strong to play politic game against the opposition.

Link
Utusan: Taat Setia...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. bn again.. duh!

Jefferi Chang said...

yaa... mei.. so sien.. :(

Anonymous said...

BN used so many dirty tricks la.. this country become upside down ady cuz of them.. blekk bn.. but anwar won permatang pauh, now ppl know how to think le, which one good and which one is bad bad.. *blow hot air*

Jefferi Chang said...

bn won permatang pauh not because he is good, but more than bn is bad. anwar has lots of convincing to do before he has opportunity to stand and lead the nation. ;)

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook