Sunday, February 10, 2008

A new working logo



I created a new logo for myself to embed it into my newly designed business card. This logo is also going to be use as watermarks on my works of photos and video starting now. I'm trying to stay away from being a photographer or video man because my skills are more than that.

My work included lots, from creating photo (photography), creating video (video man) and graphic (computer based artwork) and embed it as one design. I did most of the works because i don't have an office or people who help me with. I truly work at home. It is a brand name that suits to my lifestyle working professionally independent as a designer. Professionally in this term defined that i currently work this job as full time basis even thou doesn't has a proper company.

I wish to have a proper company for everything that i done for these few years but i realized that i am not ready to compete for the real markets without risking of losing lots of money. So, at the moment, working at home does have its advantages now but in long run I have to step out from it.

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook