Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time Laps Sunset at Sutera Habor Marina

Today, the weather was nice. The sky was clear and i knew the sunset going to be perfect good. I tempted for very long time to capture the sunsets using time laps with my video. I didn't use the camera because my camera doesn't have the time laps function device to take a time laps photography. I don't think it is necessary to take time laps using photo camera except one doesn't have a video camera with the time laps function. Now days, most of the video camera has time laps function called interval frame recording.



I only managed to spent one hour at the sutera harbor marina because my friend needed to go back early. I think the time is adequate for a first time test shot. I plan to do a time laps for 12 hour in future or a growing beans or flower. We will see then.

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook