Monday, May 29, 2006

A busy week

Last week was a busy week. I got two projects to finish and it only for my profile. I’m not earning well as I didn’t receives good some of amount. Still, I hope all the best after that and starts to earn a good and steady income. I learned lots of things about photographing through the manual professional DSLR. I also found out that I lack of many skills and understanding on getting a good photo. There are lots of thing to consider when taking a good photo with the manual professional base camera.



I’m not complaining but certainly at the beginning level I lacked of some accessories equipment for photographing such as a suitable camera tripod which I substitute it using my expensive sort of Sony Remote Control Tripod. Expensive tripod that turns useless when using with the DSLR camera, but I still manages to got hold of some good pieces with some editing on Adobe Photoshop and looking at some others people works in Photo Malaysia website.

Money always a problem for me in what am I doing. I see and heard lots of people earning some good money over what I do now. Still I’m not really experience it or shall I say it is too early to make a final conclusion. I am doing video graphing for almost 3 years and I still not really earning much. One big problem for me is that I have only few customers and again of my lack of some equipment I find it difficult to maintain my old aging equipment especially the computer. It makes it so difficult to plan for future about the business that I will venture professionally as what many does.

1 comment:

Nicholas Chay said...

It's all about the money :/

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook