Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Most Impressive About Me

It has been so long i read and write blog. A blog is a personal space for individual or group to write anything they want without any restriction. From personal, art all the way to political issue blog find its place towards the reader. Personally, there is nothing interesting about it.

What really makes me interested is what we can see in all the blog. It is "About Me" column. I read a very interesting "About Me" that only few blogger in the world can write the statement.



Yes, this "About Me" belong to our former PM Malaysia. If one of you all ever be a Prime Minister or a President of a state, it would definitely a very impressive "About Me" for a blog.

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook