Saturday, August 04, 2007

Web Based Drama Series: LonelyGirl15

LonelyGirl15 is a web drama base series that become famous in America. Please go to LonelyGirl15 wikipedia page to read more about the series. Lonelygirl15 is played by a beautiful actress called Jessica Rose.



I remembered watching a clip from lonelygirl15 on YouTube a year ago. I never guess this YouTube clip is a fictional series and become a hit among the web and pop culture until i read it in CNN.



Internet has become a main instrument in media. More people have access to this virtual world that mainly an electronic pulse. Never the less, the potential on its networking gave birth to many a chance to be famous without having to dig hard into television network. Vlog existed for many years and revolve to be a social pop culture among us who started out from blogging. The nearest example i can point out is Wendy Cheng who create XiaXue blog. A blogger with multiple award in her belt was offered to be in a reality show known as girls out loud. The appearances really boost her image on television network. You can see the whole series on YouTube. She do a almost like second version of the series called Road Trip.

I don't know if Malaysia has its own version of YouTube success. I saw many clip but most of them not good. There is one called kinkyjasmines. She created a nice and not bad for a beginner vlog on her blog. She has a very interesting personality that can bring her to World Wide Web success.

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook