Saturday, May 07, 2005

Stargate SG1

Stargate, one of my favourite tv show i like. It has 8 season and recently i think they going to show season 9. There are two stargate show, SG1 and Atlantis. SG1 talking about the stargate in earth and atlantis is about another world where a team was sent to an ancient ship called atlantis.


One thing that you can see in stargate is the gate.. obiviously. hehe.. just joking. Well you can see the journey of this four fellow journey to the gate and meet up with all the creature of another planet with out flying a single space ship. I actually too lazy to give a sypnosis about this show. Just see it and you will not regret. Drop a comment to know how to get this show.. hehe..

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook