Saturday, October 13, 2007

Portrait: The Cat



Click here if the slide not appear and here for a bigger slide show

This is some photo that i took right after i some shot with sun halo on my previous post. I find it the cat look more interesting than this sun halo because i just heard my friend told me that he saw this phenomenon last few weeks ago and had shot a photo of it. It kinda feel stupid to read in news paper that this is a rare and one in a life time phenomenon when i did saw it many times.

i remember when josiekupi told me that the cat look so gete or horny. Well i laugh out loud because indeed it look as it. I used 50mm f1.8 lens and 70-300mm lens to on this portrait shot. Both of the lenses did gave different feel. 50mm f1.8 gave a more focus point to the cat's face with it high DOF (deep of field) meanwhile, the 70-300mm gave more detail and close up on the overall cat's face.

4 comments:

LX said...

If one day I wanna learn all these photography skills, I must ask you to teach! I am so interested yet I never made an effort to learn or probe further.

Jefferi Chang said...

sure..! but i'm not that expert. still on learning process.. ^__^

Mas Light said...

wuah i love the last shot XD

Jefferi Chang said...

maslight: thanks.!! ^_^

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook