Friday, May 08, 2009

300 dogs dumped in an isolated island in Pulau Ketam

'Dumped' dogs turn to cannibalism - BBC

I read with disbelieve that about 300 dogs were expelled to unman island by Pulau Ketam resident. Luckily some people realized this incident and reported to the online media and some people already started to make an effort to save all of them. Some dogs already died and some might not be safe. This event tells us that dogs are not excluded from deportation other than those illegal people that come to our country to earn a living.

One blogger wrote and documented the incident by taking photos of the dogs that stranded in the island. It is not a pleasant photo to see because i can't help wondering it could be people or illegals left at the stranded island.


Click the photo to see the link

No comments:

Notice

I discovered that some one is using my name to write a comment at another people's blog. I don't know what is the intention to do it but i believe it is not a good one.

Please be notice:

1. I never write comment into chat box. I only gave comment at post comment.
2. Please check out with me via my contact email before accusing me making a bad mark on your site. If i find my comment was not true, i will apologize publicly.
3. Police report will be made and investigation will be done to find the culprit. The owner site will be able to track the IP address of the culprits.
4. I will personally take court action against any person who ever trying to spread false impression about me or my business.

***

Facebook